Chris Wark went in with some abdominal pain in 2003 at age 26, and doctors found a golf-ball size tumor in his colon. Doctors told him he was “crazy” for turning down chemotherapy and healing his Stage III colon cancer with nutrition upgrades and natural therapies instead.
We talked for almost an hour, but Chris is so engaging that it felt like only minutes had gone by. Here’s a few of the things you’ll learn about in this interview:
- how fast food, junk food, and stress contributed to Chris developing cancer at such a young age
- the causes for 1 in 2 men getting cancer today vs. 1 in 30 men 100 years ago
- how cancer is natural and normal in our bodies
- why cancer is not the problem – it’s the solution!
- what your doctor WON’T tell you about nutrition
- why poisoning our way back to health doesn’t make sense
- Chris’s experience “overdosing on nutrition” with a raw vegan diet and eight glasses of vegetable juice per day
- how Chris eventually returned to eating meat and what he eats today
Check out all of Chris’s AWESOME information about his story, nutrition, and natural therapies at http://www.chrisbeatcancer.com/
What was the most important lesson you learned from this interview with Chris? Post it in the comments!